Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cancer Rant

It's really sad that "Cancer" is becoming a popularity contest in this world!
People are labeling others with misperceived perceptions, like how others should feel, look like, or which cancer is worse than others. It's a shame. I know I don't even want to have this label over my head. I wish cancer never knocked on my front door and kicked me in the face! But it did and now I have to deal with it, trying to make the best of the situation.
Any form of Cancer is horrible! There is no better cancer than the other! Everyone has a different experience in any situation. It's weird to me that we segregate these diseases. Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool that each cancer has its own colored ribbon or National "Blank" Cancer Month, but we make a big hype with certain diseases more thank others. Such as Breast cancer! It is made into a whole huge ordeal! I see kids, young kids, not even teenagers, wear the "I love boobies" bracelets around like it is just something cool, the next fashion fad. But do they really know what that stands for?
Anyways, I could go on and on, but it would be ridiculous! LOL! I just want to state, scream rather, that I HATE cancer! I wish it didn't exist. And I don't care what kind of disease people are diagnosed with, it sucks! ALL cancers suck! That's the best label I can put on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment